I believe minimal make up, just enough to accentuate your features, are the best.
With Browhaus, 7 years on, trimmed eyebrows framing faces and a recommended eyelash/ brow growth serum, I’ve been hooked on trying various gel growth serums.
Recommended by a good friend, I found my holy grail of lash growth serum – DHC eyelash tonic.
DHC or Daigaku Honyaku Center. Made in Japan, leading direct-to-consumer company, concentrating on skin care.
The eyelash tonic, conditioning gel nourishes lashes prone to breakage and encourages a more robust lash line. Aloe, watercress, and comfrey seal in moisture for greater elasticity. The curved applicator brush helps you distribute the gel evenly from lash root to tip. (More here)
Use it under mascara during the day and as a bedtime treatment.
Clear, colourless gel
Made in Japan
Packaging: Small tube, 0.21 fl. oz.
Screw-type tip to enable product to get between the lashes and on lash line.
– Proven results – It is the only product that works for me.
I use it along my hairline, eyebrows and lashes – Browhaus therapists have commented on my visibly longer lashes and thicker brows. Hair has also started growing along my hairline.
– Does not irritate eyes since I wear contacts and the product inevitably, may get into your eyes as its applied along the lash line.
– Product dries reasonably quickly so using it in the morning will mean it dries in time for me to curl my lashes and run out the door!
– On the fence for this aspect: Price – It is 27.90SGD sold at most Watsons in Singapore. Comparatively cheaper than Browhaus and Talika but then again, its the one that works so I’m sticking to it
– Lasts only as long as you use it – If I stop using the product, the effect does diminish.
– Hard to get to the last bits of products due to the packaging.
– Product looks cloudy in the tube when you’re about 3/5 ways through – All that tiny bubbles from pumping of the wand in and out of the tube.
Overall, I love the product and during the members’ sale at Watsons, I’ll stock up on them (About 23SGD during sale)
Enough said. Everyone should own this multi-area growth tonic. If it stopped production, I may cry.